Water is extremely destructive and causes millions of dollars of damages a year, if not dealt with quickly and efficiently can lead to extensive structure damage as well as introducing a serious health issue, bacteria and mold growth.
No one can help you work through a flood or water damage emergency like Edelweiss.
With over 25 years of experience Edelweiss (ERC) knows how to dry your structure and contents with the most efficiency and with the least amount of unnecessary damage. ERC is able to dry the structure and contents using only the latest equipment for moisture detection such as Moisture Meters, Infrared Thermal-Imaging Cameras, Dehumidifiers, Special Heat Drying Equipment and Commercial Air Movers. ERC technicians and supervisors are trained and certified by the IICRC in the Emergency Mitigation Services and Restoration process.
Whatever the source of the unwanted water ERC works closely with the home owner or commercial landlord to remove the water and repair and restore the structure to its original condition in a timely manner. We pay attention to the source of the damage and rebuild or repair the property to prevent future damages to the building. We are educated about water damage prevention, drainage systems, building codes and the latest water monitoring systems (Phyn) to detect unwanted leakage and flooding.
We work with all Insurance Companies!
ERC uses Xactware, special estimating software to submit property claims to your insurance company and works directly with your claims adjuster so claims are submitted, approved and paid in a timely manner.
- 24/7/365 fast emergency response for water extraction and de-flooding
- We work with all insurance carriers
- We install drying containments to isolate affected areas from remainder of home
- We care for your personal belongings and treat everything with respect
- We restore your home to pre-loss condition fast with the latest drying equipment and technology
- We pay attention to source of water and rebuild to prevent future water damage
- We are educated in water monitoring systems and can give advice to prevent future flooding